- Chipotle Cicken Sweet Potato Skins
With fiber-filled sweet potatoes as the base and chipotle chicken, spinach, and cheese as toppers, these skins perfectly combine sweet and savory. Add chopped roasted veggies to sneak in an added nutrition boost . Click here for full recipe: https://www.halfbakedharvest.com/healthy-chipotle-chicken-sweet-potato-skins/
- Zucchini and Ricota Tzatziki Bruschetta
This recipe puts on a twist on the traditional Bruchetta by using zucchini (a.k.a. courgette, the word this recipe uses), ricotta and Tzatziki. You’ll feel really fancy, but the recipe is just as easy chopping up tomatoes and onions for the typical version.
Click here for full recipe: https://heinstirred.com/courgette-ricotta-tzatziki-bruschetta/
- Apple and Brie Quesadillas. They’re easy to make, gooey, crispy and even have some greens and fruit tucked inside.
Click here for full recipe: https://fakeginger.com/apple-and-brie-quesadillas/#_a5y_p=4253405
- Cauliflower Pizza Bites
We’ve called upon our friend the mini-muffin tin yet again! Instead of using less-than-healthy white pizza dough, these pizza-esque treats turn to cauliflower for the base. Serve them warm with a bowl of pizza sauce for dipping! Click here for full recipe: https://www.wickedspatula.com/cauliflower-pizza-bites/
- Healthy Cookie Dough Dip This highly snackable garbanzo bean cookie dough certainly proves this point. Vegan and gluten-free, the “dough” is an excellent source of fiber and protein in one sweet, healthy dip — perfect for apple slices. While you shouldn’t bake it in the oven, it’s a tasty alternative to raw cookie dough. Click here for recipe: https://www.popsugar.com/fitness/Chickpea-Cookie-Dough-Recipe-28371473
- Healthier Spinach Artichoke Dip
This version gets its creaminess from cannellini beans instead. Feel free to add a little plain Greek yogurt to up the creaminess level even more. There’s tons of fresh flavenoid-rich spinach packed in the dip bowl. Click here for recipe: https://www.mysequinedlife.com/healthier-spinach-artichoke-dip/
- Rice Krispies Treats
These grown-up treats have only six ingredients. Plus, they’re vegan (no marshmallows!) gluten-free and dairy-free. You can always sub out the peanut butter for your favorite nut butter, or a nut-free alternative, too. Click here for recipe: https://www.popsugar.com/fitness/Vegan-Rice-Krispies-Treats-35693127